Thursday 3 March 2016

Rooms in Ahmedabad – For the Perfect Stay

Ahmedabad is the place to be. Known for its distinct culture, Ahmedabad today is the hub of all the business activities in Gujarat. The people there are warm and hospitable and the local arts and culture of the city will leave you wanting for more. Talking about its history, Ahmedabad was the biggest city in terms of area during the pre-British era till Calcutta and Madras Presidency were set up. 

In the beginning of 11th century Ahmedabad region was ruled by Bhil King, who was later on defeated was the Solanki ruler of Patan. After 13th century, the city fell into the hands of Vaghela dynasty of Dholka. After 13th century, entire Gujarat became a part of Delhi Sultanate. It was named as Ahmedabad by Sultan Ahmed Shah in 1411. After 1573 Gujarat came under the Mughal rule of Emperor Akbar. 

I recently visited the city and to my surprise it had everything that it has to offer to the modern traveler. I was looking for the best accommodation in Ahmedabad and once you start looking there are many. The rooms in Ahmedabad are perfect in all sense, equipped with modern amenities and luxuries. 
I stayed in this hotel which was nothing less than paradise and the associates there took great care of me all the way, making sure that I had everything I needed. I would definitely be staying in this hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment